Order tickets here for a journey to remember along the Manchester Ship Canal. Numbers on each cruise are strictly limited and tickets must be booked in advance, so we highly recommend buying yours today. Simply choose whether to start your trip inland, at Salford Quays, or at the coastal end of the route from our Seacombe or Liverpool terminals, then select an available date to suit you. Most cruises from Salford Quays offer the opportunity to visit U-boat Story at the end of the cruise and combined tickets are available. All tickets include a return coach transfer, to take you back to your starting point.
- Remember - advance booking is essential for this cruise, however we won’t charge you anything extra for postage or administration.
- If you book at least 5 working days before the date of your cruise we will post your tickets out to you. If less than 5 working days before your cruise date then we will arrange for you to collect your tickets on the day of your sailing.
- Although the prices are the same for both Adult & Concession tickets, we need the breakdown per cruise to pass on to the Port Authorities
- Making a group booking for 20 or more adults? Please telephone 0151 330 1420 for a discount.
- Wheelchair spaces on our return coach need to be reserved by calling 0151 330 1444.
- (NS) - Does not include stopover.
- Monday - Saturday stopovers will be 2.5 hours
- Sunday stopovers will be 1.5 hours